The Noyafa NF-488 power over Ethernet PoE checker tester is a small, portable device that allows quick and easy power testing over Ethernet. The NF-488 helps identify sufficient voltage on the Ethernet cable, the Ethernet cable is shorted or open, and if the adequate voltage is present on both pins #4 and #5 on the Ethernet cable. It supports IEEE 802.3af/802.
The NF-488 is a standalone device, meaning it doesn’t need any other hardware or software to work. It also has a built-in battery so that users can test PoE powered devices off of the grid. PoE Checker Tester is a device that can test PoE connectivity by supporting the 802.3af and 802.3at standards and all power levels from 11 to 57.5 watts.
It will detect common problems such as improper wiring or a bad power adapter. Noyafa’s NF-488 PoE Checker Tester is designed to test networking equipment with connection speeds ranging from 100 to 1000 Mbps and supports the 802.
- Noyafa NF-488 Power Test is a handheld, portable power and cable tester manufacturer, device that allows you to test the short circuit, crossover and open circuit status for STP and UTP LAN cables.
- Noyafa NF-488 is a circuit tester that can do all types of testing without being connected to an external power source. It can test the loop circuit connected to the switch loop circuit is normal or not.
- Noyafa NF-488 PoE Checker Tester is designed to test PoE devices that use an RJ45 connector. This device can show the PoE device’s voltage, signal power, and DC resistance.
- Noyafa NF-488 PoE Checker Tester can also test for live wire, open wire, short circuit, and insulation performance. It has an RS232 interface for settings and data reading.
- You can use the Noyafa NF-488 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Checker Tester with any cable to determine whether it will work with PoE.
- This tester helps identify potential issues early – before installation or after installation. It explains how PoE works.
- It is designed with the latest technology to make accurate IEEE802.3af IEEE802.3at.
- Noyafa NF-488 is used for detecting failed IEEE802.3af at power supply units and bad Ethernet cables.
- The loopback function can quickly determine if there is an Ethernet cable break.
- It is best option for your business as well as for your educational organization.
- It has a built-in light so you can work seamlessly in darkness.
- The PoE tester is perfect for checking the wiring status of a PoE system.
- No more guessing which cables are power and data.
- This device is able to determine data transmission problems.
- Overall, it is good, but it is expensive for some users.
Noyafa NF-488 Power over Ethernet PoE Checker Tester is a great tool for troubleshooting and verifying the health of a PoE installation. Noyafa NF-488 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Checker Tester provides a quick and easy way to ensure that the power supply has enough voltage, current, and quality to meet the specifications for your networking equipment. You can also use it as a continuity tester for network cables.