A isan cream, like the name implies is a cosmetic item created to encourage the skin to turn tan. They’re a great option for those who do not have the time to color or aren’t able to commit the weeks to spend doing so.They can be used on any area of the body you want to turn gold faster.
Tanning accelerators and bronzers be different in their appearance and texture however the most commonly used is found in an oil bottle that has an applicator that sprays or drips. Although we’ll address the issue in the future it is important to purchase a sunscreen that has SPF or, if it is not available apply it in conjunction to an item that contains it.
What benefits and drawbacks does an suntan lotion offer?
In reality, every product has benefits and drawbacks. These may depend on their composition as well as the specific reactions of the individual. What’s good for one is not for everyone. The bronzers are not an exception. When used properly and with care, they come with numerous advantages over cons.
- Accelerate the process of getting the tan.
- The result is also more robust.
- They moisturize the skin , which disappears with sun exposure.
- The skin appears more smooth.
- A lot of them have antibacterial properties that remove the unpleasant sweat smell.
- They may cause breakouts from acne or allergic reactions in those with sensitive skin.
- If they don’t wear SPF, they could cause damage to the dermis.
- If they do not have SPF, they may increase the rate of the process of aging.
- If they are not wearing SPF They could lead to melanomas or even cancer.
What are the benefits of sunscreens?
Suntan lotions are specifically designed to help you sunbathe. That is they do not tan in their own way, like auto-tanners do. Tanning accelerators stimulate melanin production, which is a pigment for the skin that is created in the sun and helps protect us from ultraviolet sun’s rays. The more melanin you produce the darker your tan will appear.
However regardless of whether you use a lotion to tan it is likely to be some who tan quicker than others or whose the tan lasts for longer. It is based on your personal melanin levels, which can’t be changed. A person with a lighter skin tone will always experience different outcomes than someone with darker skin.
What is the best way to apply sunscreen? applied?
Now you be aware that how application of sunscreen crucial in order to ensure it’s safe. The most important recommendation we can offer you first is to only sunbathe during the times recommended and that you protect the most sensitive areas of your body, and make sure you are not skimping when it comes to sun safety. In addition to that:
- Apply the bronzer to all the areas of your body that you would like to make darker. Apply it prior to leaving your home.
- In between ten and 15 minutes, or once the lotion for tan has completely absorption Apply an SPF cream. You may do this step without a problem if your Tan accelerator has an effective factor of 30 or more.
- After sunbathing, remove any product residues after which apply Aftersun or moisturizing and soothing cream.
Are sunscreens completely safe?
Many people are asking this question It is therefore crucial to be honest in answering that requires us to take into consideration a variety of factors. For starters There are people who have fair skin that sunbathing can be harmful since they can easily burn and burning can exponentially increase the risk of developing skin cancer.
Beyond these extreme situations In the words of the Dr. Cristina Eguren Michelena, member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV), “in their own right, tan enhancers are not harmful. The issue is that in order to be effective they must be tanned, or expose themselves to the sun , and that’s the issue.