GEICO has provided reputable insurance services since 1936. It is one of the largest insurance providers in the United States of America. However, the company attends to the needs of each insured and maintains good levels of customer satisfaction.
You can choose from several beneficial auto insurance coverage options at affordable prices. Talk to GEICO to change auto insurance without a hassle. You can contact the insurance company through an agent or their customer service.
Contact a local agent.
You can receive a quote and discuss your coverage options directly with an insurance agent. A network of licensed GEICO field representatives is available to answer your questions and process your change.
Follow the steps below to contact a local agent:
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down and click on the “Find an Agent Near You” link.
- Enter your zip code or address and click the “Find an Agent” button.
- Review details of available local agents such as office hours, address, website, and contact details.
- Now choose a suitable local agent from the list and contact them via the given phone number or email address.
- Once your coverage options are finalized, you can switch to your new auto insurance policy.
Contact an insurance agent through the mobile app.
You can also use the official mobile app to speak to the agent and switch to GEICO auto insurance. The mobile application is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Once you install the mobile app, follow the steps below:
- Login to your insurance policy account.
- Select the “Change policy” tab to change your policy directly.
- Alternatively, click on the menu and choose the “Safe” option.
- In the “Select a policy to manage” section, choose the “Automatic” option.
- Scroll down to find the “My Agent” section.
- You can now contact the agent via the provided phone number or chat live with him.
Cancel your old policy
Generally, policyholders can switch to a new insurance policy at any time. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of your existing insurance company. You can also ask if the policy provider charges a fee for early termination.
Follow the established procedure to cancel your old policy. Also, you can send an email to your old company requesting a confirmation email.
Make sure to avoid any coverage gap. Start your GEICO policy before canceling your current auto insurance coverage. Any opening in your range can lead to penalties down the road. If the two policies overlap, you can show proof of your new coverage.
Contact Customer Service
Do you have a problem during the process? You can then change your auto insurance by contacting GEICO customer service. They can answer your questions about auto insurance coverage options and put you in touch with an agent.
- Make sure you have the relevant information and documents ready before making the call. You may need to mention your name, address, policy account number, and other details.
- Of course, reducing debt is usually not an easy task. It is beneficial to make a conscious effort to avoid going into debt , for this it is important to carry out a needs versus wants analysis when spending.