Higher Education in Australia:
You may be asking yourself, “Hey, what does higher education in Australia have to do with immigration?”. Well, the first thing I can answer you is: this will be your gateway to immigration to Australia. Higher education is the last stage of education in Australia, where native and international students complete their educational cycle. Higher education in Australia is divided into:
- Bachelor degree
- Master’s degree
- Doctorate degree
Upon completion of this cycle, it is important that the student has experience within the Australian labor market. With that in mind, the Australian government allows foreign graduates to have a probationary period after completing their higher education
How to stay longer in Australia:
- Now, we come to the main point of this post: The beginning of your immigration to Australia. In Australia, after the student has graduated from any type of higher education, there is the possibility of issuing a specific visa, which allows the student to stay longer in Australia, this being the PSW, or Post-Study Work Stream visa.
- How Post-Study Work Stream works
- Upon completion of the course, the student can request the issuance of this visa, which allows:
- Stay in Australia for at least 2 years, up to 4 years as a limit.
- Traveling, working or studying in Australia for the duration of the visa.
- This timeout variation happens according to the rank level you have reached. Check it out below:
- Bachelor’s degree (with honors): 2 years
- Master’s: 2 years
- Master with research: 3 years
- Doctorate: 4 years
- If you want to stay longer in Australia, there is the possibility of getting a second Post Study-Work, but this requires you to live, work and/or study in a regional area while enjoying your first Post visa. Study-Work.
The second Post Study-Work Visa:
As we said above, to get this visa it is necessary that you meet the main requirement, which is to live and study in a regional area of Australia. As with the first visa, the duration time may vary, check:
- Studied and lived in a Category 2 area – 1 year
- Studied and lived in a Category 3 – 2 years area
- Remember: regardless of any of the visas mentioned above, the Australian government does not provide work directly to those who apply for these visas, leaving the student to make their own decisions in the country’s labor market.
How to immigrate to Australia:
Now that you know how to stay longer in Australia, it is important that you know why this is so important, because in addition to contributing to your immigration, it also serves as an item that will facilitate your process during this last step. There are several ways to get permanent residency in Australia, one of the most famous. We are Australian immigration program that acts as a bridge between skilled international workers and Australian employers, facilitating entry into the labor market and immigration. If you are facing an issue in applying for Visa You can consult here to get the problem resolved
Qualified Independent Visa (Subclass 189) This permanent resident visa for skilled workers. Not wanting employer or family sponsorship. Even so, you can apply as long as you meet the following requirements:
- Be appointed to an occupation that is on the list of relevant qualified occupations
- Have obtained an appropriate skills assessment for this occupation
- He hasn’t turned 50 yet.
- Achieved the score specified in your invitation letter based on the test score factors
- Be at least competent English